Saturday, December 16, 2006

Musclemag Cover



Jen and I shot this cover a while ago and with some of the other pics floating around I thought I'd better set the record strait. I don't exactly look like this now but I'll bounce back!

My new year's resolution involves training for and completing a marathon. At least one of my brother's in law will run it with me and who knows what other family members I may talk into this. My main goal is to get back into shape, well, that is to say rearrange my shape and return to the glory days!

(I told you Jen was HOT!!)

5 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Kristi Smith said...

WOW . . . you guys are hot! LOL. We have one of these too that we took on our honeymoon but I think it is too risque' to put up on my blog. I should have gotten up and around sooner so I could have put a stop to the way my blog entry was going, although I did enjoy the jokes!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Scott said...

For those of you who don't know what she's talking about go to:

http://randomactsofgoofiness.typepad.com/random_acts_of_goofiness/

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Kristi Smith said...

Jen does look pretty hot here, her face is gorgeous!!! Looks like Elle. You look like someone too Scott but I can't think of who it is.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Scott said...

What can I say, she's a hottie. We did this on our second honeymoon in Las Vegas. (Which is were we went on our first honeymoon.)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Kristi Smith said...

LOL...that is where we had ours done!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home